STEAM TRAIN SIRJ 3
Field recording of the steam train SIRJ 3 "Dalhem". Recorded in Gotland / Sweden on and between between the stations Hesselby in Dalhem and Roma.
Includes onboards, pass-bys and maintenance.
The SIRJ 3 Dalhem locomotive was built in 1920 by Henschel & Son in Kassel / Germany for the Slite-Roma railroad in Gotland. For more information see
the homepage for Gotlandståget (Swedish).
Sound Pack Details
- Recorders: Sound Devices 633
- Microphones: 2 x Sennheiser MKH 8040 ORTF Stereo, Rode NTG3 Mono Shotgun
- Number of Audio Files: 61 (2.43 GB)
- File Format: Broadcast WAVE (.wav) files in ZIP Archive
- Quality: 192 kHz, 24 bits
- Meta Tags: Description, Keywords, and Sound Pack Details.
25 on-board sounds and seamless loops including microphone variations and cropped loops.
7 station arrival and departure sounds including microphone variations and cropped sections.
2 isolated whistle sounds.
2 water loading sounds including loop.
2 loopable coal shoveling sounds.
9 other maintenance related sounds (switching tracks, short engine bursts, idle steam loops.)